No, the book(s) must be postmarked (UPS must receive the package) by the due date, therefore please use the pre-paid label provided on our website to send the book(s) back.
Articles in this section
- Are there fees for turning in my rental late?
- Can I pick up my rentals in-store?
- Can I purchase my rental?
- Can I sell my textbooks?
- Difficulty seeing past order history
- Do I pay for shipping?
- Do your prices change?
- Does my book need to be at your facility by the due date?
- Does renting save me money?
- Does Textbook Solutions ship directly to me?