If you have not received your package but tracking shows that it has been delivered, we recommend the following steps:
- Check with a neighbor to determine if they received your package by mistake.
- Check other places a delivery driver may leave your package (i.e., behind a flower pot, on back porch, etc.).
- If the ship to address includes an apartment number/dorm, please check with the front office/receptionist to see if they are holding it awaiting you to pick it up.
- Call your local post office to request information about your package. They may be holding it awaiting you to pick it up or may have further details as to its whereabouts.
- If the carrier is unable to provide further information, please give us a call/text (832) 827-3055 or contact us and a claim will be filed.