How to return your rental book:
You may return your book rental to Textbook Solutions in one of two ways:
Option 1: Return by UPS Label
- Sign in to your Textbook Solutions account. Click on "Rental Book Status" and all of your unreturned rentals will appear. Select the check boxes for the rental that you wish to return.
- Click the "Return Selected Books" button to generate a pre-paid UPS shipping label. Return shipping is free when you use the UPS shipping label provided.
- Securely package the book(s) and place the pre-paid UPS shipping label on the exterior of the package.
- You can use any type of box or package, but make sure the books will not shift and get damaged during transport (using packing material for cushioning if necessary).
- Make sure the package is securely sealed.
- Ensure all previous labels are covered or marked out with a heavy marker (to prevent the shipper from accidentally scanning the wrong label).
- You are responsible to ensure the book arrives in good condition.
- Drop the package off at your nearest UPS authorized carrier.
Option 2: Return to a TBS Store
Please return the books to the store you rented them from.