Yes, but don't go crazy! Based on the Rental Terms and Conditions, the book needs to be in resalable condition when it is brought back, but that can include some highlighting.
Articles in this section
- Are there fees for turning in my rental late?
- Can I buy my rental?
- Can I highlight or write in my rental?
- Can I pick up my rentals in-store?
- Can I purchase my rental?
- Does my book need to be at your facility by the due date?
- Does renting save me money?
- How do I print my return label?
- How do I ship my rental(s) back?
- How long is my rental period?