Yes, but don't go crazy! We allow MINIMAL writing and highlighting. Based on the Rental Terms and Conditions, the book needs to be in resalable condition when it is brought back. If there is excessive highlighting, writing, or any kind of damage, you will be charged for the damage fees.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy my rental?
- Can I highlight or write on my rental?
- Does my book need to be at your facility by the due date?
- How long is my rental period?
- I accidentally sent my Textbook Solutions rental to another rental company.
- I need the book for next semester, how can I re-rent the book without returning it?
- My class doesn’t end until after the rental due date. How can I extend my rental? Is there an additional fee?
- Rental Return Instructions
- The check box to return my rental book is not there?
- Where can I view my rental book status?