Yes, but don't go crazy! We allow MINIMAL writing and highlighting. Based on the Rental Terms and Conditions, the book needs to be in resalable condition when it is brought back. If there is excessive highlighting, writing, or any kind of damage, you will be charged for the damage fees.
Articles in this section
- Are there fees for turning in my rental late?
- Can I buy my rental?
- Can I highlight or write on my rental?
- Can I pick up my rentals in-store?
- Does my book need to be at your facility by the due date?
- Does renting save me money?
- How do I print my return label?
- How do I ship my rental(s) back?
- How long is my rental period?
- I accidentally sent my Textbook Solutions rental to another rental company.