Yes you can! You can do so by paying the full non-return fee, which differs by book. Please contact us in order to figure out how much it would cost to buy your rental.
Articles in this section
- Are there fees for turning in my rental late?
- Can I buy my rental?
- Can I highlight or write on my rental?
- Can I pick up my rentals in-store?
- Can I purchase my rental?
- Does my book need to be at your facility by the due date?
- Does renting save me money?
- How do I print my return label?
- How do I ship my rental(s) back?
- How long is my rental period?