Yes you can! You can do so by paying the full non-return fee, which differs by book. Please contact us in order to figure out how much it would cost to buy your rental.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy my rental?
- Can I highlight or write on my rental?
- Does my book need to be at your facility by the due date?
- How long is my rental period?
- I accidentally sent my Textbook Solutions rental to another rental company.
- I need the book for next semester, how can I re-rent the book without returning it?
- My class doesn’t end until after the rental due date. How can I extend my rental? Is there an additional fee?
- Rental Return Instructions
- The check box to return my rental book is not there?
- Where can I view my rental book status?