Our customers and employees' safety and health is our top priority during these times. To ensure that local customers can still easily return their rentals or drop off books to sell, we have a contact-less drop-off solution available.
If you are in the local area and do not want to mail your rental returns or books to sell, you can drop them off at the store using an outdoor drop-box. Here is what you need to do:
1) Come prepared with a rental return packing list or packing list for the books you are selling. You can print these from your account on our website. If you are unable to print these, please include a slip of paper with your books with your order number, name, and phone number so that we can locate your order.
- For help on where to find and print your rental return packing list, see this article.
- For help on creating an order on our website to sell your books, see the "Local Drop-off" section of this article.
2) Instead of mailing your package in, bring it to the store. We have boxes outside labeled for rental returns and books you are selling. Before dropping it in the box, please put your book(s) in a package. This is a sanitary precaution to limit as much contact with books as possible. If you cannot package it at home, we have packages available outside for your convenience.
3) Drop your package in the box!
4) Wait for confirmation. Please allow 2 business days for us to receive your rental return or the books you are selling. You will receive an email confirmation once it has been checked in, and if you sold books to us we will issue your payment via whichever payment method you selected online.
If you have any questions regarding our contact-less local drop-off, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.