We are now offering a scholarship of free textbooks for one lucky student every semester! To apply, you will need to fill out an application on our website with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Age (as of the upcoming semester)
- What classification will you be as of the upcoming semester?
- What college will you be attending?
- Are you a legal citizen of the United States?
- How did you hear about our scholarship?
- In 100 words or less, answer the following prompt: What are you hoping to gain out of this year of college?
The current scholarship is for the Fall 2020 semester. The deadline for these applications is July 24, 2020. The winner will be selected and notified by our scholarship committee by August 7, 2020. You will also be notified if you did not receive this scholarship.
If you are selected by our scholarship committee, you will need to provide proof of enrollment in college courses for the Fall 2020 semester. Then, we will work with you on your textbook list for the fall and get the books that you need sent to you - for free! To apply for the fall 2020 scholarship, click here.